building a deck over concrete porch

How to Deck Over a Concrete Stoop | This Old House

Use rot-resistant planks and a salvaged window to build a ... Patio; Small Space ... This Old House general contractor Tom Silva explains how to deck over a concrete ...[ Online Inquiry ]

Building a Wooden Deck Over a Concrete One - Instructables

Building a Wooden Deck Over a Concrete One ... completely demolish the concrete porch and build a 100% wooden one in ... Instructables will help you learn how to make ...[ Online Inquiry ]

Deck Can Be Built Over Concrete Patio Using Frame Base

Q-Our 36-year-old concrete patio ... A-The usual way to build a deck over a patio is to attach wood sleepers or strips to the surface of the concrete to ...[ Online Inquiry ]

How to install Fiberon decking over a concrete patio

How to install Fiberon decking over a concrete patio. ... Need to replace a concrete patio? Install a deck! ... please review all local building codes prior to ...[ Online Inquiry ]

Decking Sub Floor Over Concrete & Paving

How to build a decking sub floor over a concrete slab [ Online Inquiry ]

How to install Fiberon decking over a concrete patio

How to install Fiberon decking over a concrete patio. ... Need to replace a concrete patio? Install a deck! ... please review all local building codes prior to ...[ Online Inquiry ]

Decking Sub Floor Over Concrete & Paving

How to build a decking sub floor over a concrete slab [ Online Inquiry ]

Building a Porch Enclosure Over Your Deck to Create a

Delve into the tips Mary and I offer for building a screened porch over ... Deck Enclosure Ideas Looking to Build a ... deck tiles work perfectly over concrete, ...[ Online Inquiry ]

Deck Over Concrete Patio - Decks & Fencing - Contractor Talk

A customer wants me to build a deck over a patio without having to step up out of the back door. Any suggestions on how to do this? I have a few but I want to make ...[ Online Inquiry ]

building a deck over an existing concrete patio with pier

Building a wooden deck over a concrete one - Instructables. So we've had this very sturdy but extremely plain looking concrete porch in the back of ...[ Online Inquiry ]

Deck Over Concrete - calredwood.org

BUILD A REDWOOD DECK Deck Over Concrete Concealing an aged concrete patio with a naturally beautiful redwood deck will add immeasurable value and ambience[ Online Inquiry ]

Install a Ground-level deck over a concrete patio

Install a ground-level deck over a concrete patio. Menu. ... And of course, please review all local building codes prior to beginning your project.[ Online Inquiry ]

Build an elevated concrete porch - Forum - Bob Vila

Build an elevated concrete porch. ... I am going back in with a wood deck/porch with concrete piers for the roof ... Homeowners often choose electric or gas over wood ...[ Online Inquiry ]

Product Details

Product List